Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oscar the Dog and the Snow Storm

I had a fun shoot with Oscar today. He's a beautiful 8 year old Golden Retriever....and he was having NOTHING to do with me today.

Oscar and his owner George Bryson decided to have a family portrait taken today at a beautiful park for Sandra, Oscar's Mom. The problem: lots of dogs, and lots of snow and lots of sticks. He did not want to sit for me at all! It didn't matter though. This one-eyed pup stole my heart and he could do no wrong in my books. I think he's just adorable.

As for the snow storm....I could have done without it. It made me cancel my plans for the second night in a row with my friend Sarah. Really not good with that.

So, I'm inside working on photos and blogging to you....and trying really hard not to look out the window. Brrr...


Superbowl tomorrow!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shooting pets can be a bear! (haha get it? Bear?) Anyway.. :-) Great pics as always!!!!