Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm new here....

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have the guts to start this blog. I have to admit...it feels great!

For the past five years I've been experimenting in photography. I love what you can do with a camera, lens and any object. The last year many brave people and very loyal friends have allowed me to take their pictures, shoot their weddings, their newest arrivals and everything in between. I couldn't love anything more...except for my husband.

With 2008 behind us (and what a fantastic year that was), I'm so excited for what 2009 has in store.

So, because I'm new here, I think it's time you get to know me:

Things I can't live without:
My husband Tobin who supports me completely and makes me laugh every single day.














My family. You have no idea how crazy they are.






My friends who never object to me turning the camera on them!












My pets. They are so cute and cuddly!



Throw in chocolate, coffee and red wine. That's me in a nutshell!

There will more to get to know over the course of the year.....and I promise you, it won't be boring!

All the best for 2009!!

No comments: