Saturday, January 10, 2009

Makes Your Heart Melt.....

Today I spent the day in Babyland. Literally. And I came out without being puked on.....that could be first for me.


My morning started off with Darling Hannah, my cousin's 6 week old little girl. She was so chill. She was all, "Whatev" when we put her in different poses. She is really sweet.

Then I went to Markham where I finally met Ellie, my close friend Sarah's little baby. Ellie lives in Vancouver right now, and she's here for three weeks visiting her Nana and Papa.....and she'll be getting sick of her Auntie Apryl after the three weeks is up because I'll be seeing lots of this adorable little girl.

She was amazing. What a little model! She was so relaxed and let us do whatever we wanted to her.....so we put a tutu on her, pearls and let her hang out on a baby grand piano! What a riot!

So here are a few teasers from today's shoots.....I'll post much more later. These girls will make your heart melt.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!! I just LOVE them!!!