Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey Ladies!!

Want to do something sexy for your Lover for Valentine's Day?


My fabulous friends at Studio Shiik and I are offering a glam day at the salon and a photoshoot! You will get a make-up application and have your hair styled ....trust me Amanda and John are amazing!!


Just call me or email me to book an appointment and session. The style of your photoshoot is your choice. If you want a boudoir style or just look like a total movie star!

705-721-6265
aprylmunro@hotmail.com


The cost is $200 and that covers your salon treatment, your photoshoot and a disc with all your images......and I'll throw in an 8X10 of one of your images!


Here's a look at a recent modelling shoot we did. Studio Shiik did the hair and make-up.





1 comment:

Jaren said...

Hi Apryl! Welcome to the photography world and blogland! I LOVE these model shots! They're gorgeous!!! You are definitely going to go far! Best Wishes!!