Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Pat on the Back

I have to admit....it's REALLY hard to get back into the groove at work. Getting up in the morning, get ready, driving there, getting the job done, go to the gym and then come home. I'm beat!

But this week has been rough too. Many equipment problems, technical problems and me just not feeling like I'm into it yet.

But today something happened that made me feel like it's not all bad. My Supervising Producer sent me a really nice email today. He told me I'm doing a grea job. That's it. Very simple. But that small email that probably took him two seconds to write meant the world to me.

We all need a pat on the back once in a while. Sometimes just for no reason.

Another huge pat on the back for me this week was the response to my photography work on facebook. Lots of feedback and my little group now has way over 200 people. I'm so excited!

So, since I'm feeling like my ego has been massaged a little......I want to tell all of you: You're doing a great job (just incase no one told you that today).


Also, stay tuned for some awesome baby pics I'll be taking this weekend!

No comments: