Monday, January 26, 2009

The Wimpiest of all Wimps....

I am a wimp. A big baby. I cry, moan, complain and literally want to die when I'm sick. It seems the Cold Gods want to do me in....or they're testing me somehow. Today I didn't move from the couch. I laid down exactly where I have been for the past three days now. I caught up with old friends, Ellen, Oprah and Kelly Ripa. Still not better.

The problem is, when someone like me gets sick.....she needs medicine and lots of it! But because I'm now expecting a baby, I can't have anything. Not fair!

So, I'm stuck at home whining to my poor pets.....and even they gave up cuddling with me because of it.

So, now that I"ve whined to you I'll leave you with happier thoughts. Here are some pictures from the recent photographers meet-up I went to on Thursday. I met a lot of new people and I was so welcomed as a newby on the scene. It was a huge boost for me! Ahh, just thinking about that night made by cough stop a bit.....maybe not.


Ryan Rowell of Rowell Photography

Stephan Potopnyk (Enlightened Images), Erika Hanchar (Rowell Photography) and Gail Kenney (NightinGail Photography)

Erika and me.

1 comment:

Ryan Rowell said...

Looove these pics of us! You should put them up on Facebook too.
Thanks for coming out.
-e