Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Reality

My real job is as a news videographer. It's fun, it's stressful and very challenging. It can be creative in it's own right too through the filming and mostly through the writing.


After two weeks of total relaxation, I go back at it today. It was hard to get out of bed after so many days of sleeping in. But it's back to reality. Time to pick up the camera and microphone and go to Town. Time for strict deadlines, a stress-filled, hectic day and lots of driving.


I get to do amazing stuff. Just before Christmas I flew in a Griffon Helicopter with the Canadian Armed Forces to Sick Kid's Hospital in Toronto to deliver toys to the little kids. It was the most amazing day on the job.


I leave you now with a shot of me in action. Back to work!

No comments: