Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rain in January

It was probably the strangest of situations. Two strangers...one in her underwear, and one with a camera. But it was all for a good cause.

Rain emailed me a few weeks ago and wanted to take advantage of the promotion I have for Valentines. The goal: to take some racy, sexy photos .



Rain has the best sense of humour, the coolest pink highlights.....and seriously the best legs I've ever seen (I'm only 5 feet tall.....I envy women with legs). We had a blast and moved from being strangers in a different position to being friends.



I had Rain straddling a chair, rolling around on the ground while Amanda, our amazing stylist held a fan a few feet away from her. The results were nothing but HOT! Seriously, Rain's husband is going to go gaga over his wife in these shots.



I can't show you all of them, but here are a few of my faves from the session. Don't forget, you can still take advantage of the promo!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Apryl!! What a fun shoot to do!!