Sunday, February 22, 2009

Show Me Your Love

It's snowing here....AGAIN! It hasn't stopped for nearly a week. Quite frankly I'm sick of it. Sick of being cold and wet, of brushing snow off my car, wearing coats and boots. Sick, sick, sick.

So, I'm asking you bring some happier thoughts into my life. Make me feel all warm and fuzzy and forget about this winter that won't go away.

I'm holding a contest. I want to know your love story. Tell me how you met, how you fell in love, anything that you overcame. Show me your love! You can also nominate someone else too. If you feel they have the best love story, write me!

Send your stories to my email address: aprylmunro@hotmail.com.

The best story will win a free photoshoot with me and we'll show off your love in photos!

You have until March 22nd to get your entries in!

Here's a picture of Lindsay and Shane who have the most incredible love story. Shane was in love with Lindsay for years before they began dating. He chased her, called her constantly....and even used fake names to throw her parents off. He always told her she was the one for him. Finally, I think it was 8 years later she took him up on his offer of a date. He followed her to New Zealand, she followed him to Calgary and just last summer they got married. It's a beautiful story. And it was a beautiful wedding.



No comments: