Tuesday, July 28, 2009

By Popular Demand

I keep getting asked to post belly pics on the internet. I have to admit, I originally didn't want to because I look at myself and think, wow, I really do not look good pregnant.

But after some thought I decided, as much as I complain about how uncomfortable I am, or how I think I look, you can't beat the fact that in 6 1/2 weeks there will be a little baby here that I am completely responsible for.....and couldn't love more. It's the most amazing feeling when the little guy moves around, and I love the look on Tobin's face when he feels it. It's pretty cool.

Our good friend, and photographer Stephan (he has taken every photo of us: engagement, wedding and now maternity) of http://enlightenedimages.ca took these photos of us and I am so grateful. He does amazing work!

I promised Tobin I wouldn't post it on facebook....but this isn't facebook!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow apryl you look great I love these pics of you I can not wait to see them all no matter what you think or say you look beautiful XOXXOXOOXO
karinna