Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sarita the Beauty

It's a pretty wonderful thing when you find people you just totally click with. It's a completely magical thing when you can become friends with these people and have a really great working relationship. That's what it's like for with John and Amanda at Studio Shiik. Not only are they so much fun, but they are true masters at hair and make-up. I don't think my hair has ever looked so good.

Just this week their amazing website launched. http://studioshiik.ca and they needed a few more photos for their gallery. I've taken some of the photos, but this is the first time I did the beauty shots.

Sarita is a beautiful girl with Portugese heritage.....she's a stunner! Sarita has the most amazing head of hair and the biggest curls that make me salivate with jealousy!

Here are a few shots of Sarita you might see on the website.







No comments: