Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shannon and Jeff are Married!

The warmth from all the guests could be felt the minute you walked into the church. This couple is well loved. Anyone who was at Shannon and Jeff's wedding was immediately welcomed into the family, and it didn't matter if it was the first time you'd met them.

Shannon and Jeff had a beautiful traditional wedding in Barrie. Shannon knew what she wanted, how she wanted it and how she was going to get it to turn out they way she dreamed. As a result she was not only a dream to work with, but her dream wedding went off without a hitch.

Shannon and Jeff are the kind of couple who you can feel the love radiate off them even before they touch each other. They didn't want kissing shots, and I don't think we needed them. You could tell they were crazy about each other just by looking!

I know this couple will have a long and happy marriage and I look forward to photographing them through the major milestones in their life together. Shannon, you promised I'd get the shots of your kids and I'm going to hold you to it! Thanks for allowing me to have so much fun while I was working.....I felt really guilty, by the way!

Every detail was taken care of and Shannon has the most impeccable taste, from the amazing red dresses to the prettiest bouquets I've ever seen!


Shannon was glowing! And her three bridesmaids were not only her best friends, but her family.



Beautiful bride.

Shannon's bouquet. I love it when a Bride goes all out for her bouquet.







This is one of my favourite shots of the day. I had a few minutes before the ceremony to capture a few of Jeff while whe was waiting for his Bride.

The whole gang!


The couple had this amazing car from 1939. The driver was so careful with the car, and it shows in the condition. It's in mint condition! What a great thing to have on your wedding day!


Champagne by the vintage car.







Shannon is an interior designer, so there were so many cool things in their home, including these amazing letters on her dresser.


And while I keep giving props to Shannon's sense of style, I have to give some to Jeff too. This amazing cake was his idea! I fell for it too....when I arrived I nearly had a heart attack thinking someone had already got at the cake.


The coolest centrepieces I've ever seen.

The BEST idea for the midnight snack. Couldn't get enough of this idea...and I think it was another one of Jeff's ideas. A huge hit!




No comments: