Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Sister's Getting Married!

In just a couple of months my little sister is about to tie the knot! I actually can't believe it, because in a way, I still feel like we're the bratty girls who pulled each other's hair and stole each other's clothes way back when.

Amanda has found her soulmaate in Al and they are going to be married on October 3. So, my other little sister and I set out to make their engagement photos great. Ashly is a hairstylist and did Amanda's hair and we went off-roading near Cookstown to this amazing abandoned barn. Amazing, but kind of scary too. Lots of dead birds, creepy things and even rusty nails that we stepped on. That kind of hurt (but didn't break the skin, so relax family members who are reading this!).

I think it was a perfect back drop, plus the trail that has become a favourite to us for photos....and to the dogs who found the creek totally fun!

Here are a few shots from the shoot.




The above shots were completely Ashly's idea.....and she has a good eye!











No comments: