Monday, August 3, 2009

Jen and Adam are getting married!

Jen and Adam have been engaged for almost a year. But they still have just over a year left until their wedding day! This fabulous couple likes to take it slow and steady. Let it simmer and gather flavour. I'm a big believer in letting things evolve.

Jen and Adam have this great connection. They're fun-loving and always laughing, but when you tell them to start kissing and just forget about the camera....man, do they listen! I could feel the heat between them through my lens!

They wanted to do their engagement photos at Barrie's waterfront, because that's where they had their first date. We were blessed with an amazing setting sun and warm temperatures. Blessed, because it rained for about 7 days straight! And we had to get their adorable black lab, Gus in the shots too....even if all he wanted was to jump in the water!

I can't wait for your wedding in September 2010 at the Nottawasaga Inn!






Total coincidence that we stopped infront of the K at the Marina. Adam's last name is Kinsella!






My fave shot of the day!


Posing in front of a gorgeous sailboat. It's for sale if anyone's interested!













Gus! I loved this little guy. He really has a very long tongue! I think I'll nickname him Gene Simmons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your locations for these they turned out really well I can not wait until its my turn you are one kick ass photographer !!
xo karinna