Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Bump!

They're a small family that's about to a little bigger. Allison, Dell and Hannah are expecting a little girl any time now and they wanted to have their photos taken while the baby is still a little bump.

I was surprised when Allison contacted me about a month ago to do the photos and found out that we are due on the exact same day! How funny is that? Allison looks so cute with her little bump (mine is the size of Russia).

We went to Heritage Park in Barrie and took advantage of the early evening sunshine that I am so in love with right now. It casts the perfect glow and the sun is at the right level so I never have to worry about raccoon eyes.

I'm so happy with these photos, not only because these three are an amazing family, but because I now understand how important it is for a pregnant woman to feel beautiful when her body has changed so much. I think Allison looks absolutely beautiful with only weeks to go until her little girl comes into the world.



2 year old Hannah is so adorable!









I love this shot. They look like they're so in love!







No comments: