Monday, August 31, 2009

Jessica's New Gig

I've had a ton of shoots lately, but I've been such a bad blogger! I haven't posted anything. I think I have too much baby on the brain!

Here's the latest shoot I did, and I promise to add more before I go on my break! I promise!!

Jessica is a real beauty with real talent. This amazing girl is restarting her client roster as a the newest stylist at Rush Hair Studio in Barrie. This salon is brand new in Barrie too....http://www.rushhairstudio.com/

Jessica needed some headshots to put in the paper so her dedicated clients can find her, so she asked me, and I was so happy to do it! We went around Heritage Park to find some fun, casual, very pretty shots of this very pretty girl. She rocked it!

Good luck Jess at the new Salon! I know you're going to rock the hairstyling world!




This was just a nothing shot to test the light, but I love it. I love the look on her face, how she's looking away. I thought she looked so beautiful. Goes to show even test shots can be print-worthy!

Ok. I admit it, I'm now officially obsessed with this grass ever since Allison's Maternity Shoot. I love the way it looks!








Now, go and make yourself an appointment with Jessica!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pic's look great and so does Jessica!