Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The World's Greatest Gallery

Sometimes I think I'm so clever...when in reality, I'm just a big geek. Big nerdy geek.

I recently posted pictures of my fabulous bathroom, and yes, I'm still loving it! But now we have pictures hung on the walls. And I'm so proud of them!
In January 2006 Tobin and I had our honeymoon in Rome and we brought back hundreds of photos. We snapped almost everything, and we were actually looking for things that would be good enough to hang on our walls. It only took three years, but we finally did it.

This first photo we loved. It was in this ancient village called Ostia Antica. We found ancient Roman toilets. We snapped the photo and thought, this would look great in a bathroom. And I have to admit....it really does!
This is where I think I'm so clever....and others have the same idea. My Dad wants a print to hang in his bathroom too!


These photos are from the many fountains in Rome. I thought it would be nice to stay with the Roman theme in the bathroom.

I promise you, no more blog posts about my bathroom! Just had to share.

No comments: