Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love Story of a Different Kind

My good friend Sarah entered the contest and sent me the sweetest note on the love (or loves) of her life.

It just goes to show that love comes in many different forms.

Hey Apryl,
here's my entry. Its so sappy - do not laugh!

When tasked with telling my ‘love story’ I sat down to write about how my husband and I met. While we find it to be a cute story I have to admit its not that amazing. What is amazing however is this new little person we’ve created, our 5 month old daughter Ellie.

She is truly the love of my life. And while my husband and I are absolutely in love, it is true that nothing compares to the love between a mother and child.

From the minute she was born I have felt nothing but unconditional love. From getting to know her little cries during those first few days in the hospital, to her future achievements like taking her first steps, it is like nothing I’ve ever dreamed. It is more…so much more.
From the way my heart feels like its going to burst when she smiles and laughs to the tears I’ve cried when I can’t make her stop crying. She is my world and I am honored to have the great responsibility of raising her to be a confident and radiant young woman.

She is my everything.

Ellie will be all those things because she has wonderful parents who will help shape her.

Still a couple more weeks of the contest! Send me your love story and you could win a free photoshoot with me!


No comments: