Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Page Family

He's a proud big brother, but ask him to hold his 8 week old little sister, and he'll tell you NO!

Nathan was the highlight of my weekend as I traveled to Keswick to photograph him and his family. So polite, so sweet, so energetic and up for anything. He's a dream for a photographer.

Then there was tiny little Rachel and she melted your heart in her little dress and cardigan. She was so happy in her Mom and Dad's arms while I took photos. But as I kept clicking, and the flash kept flashing, she started to cry. I think she was scared.

I love taking pictures of families in their homes too. It's where they are the most natural. Nathan was totally natural in his car bed, on his horse or in his Junior Fire Chief Hat.

I hope I get the chance to photograph this wonderful family again, and can't wait to see Rachel when she's older...and not afraid of my flash.













No comments: