Monday, March 23, 2009

Kids and Animals....

What's that saying again about kids and animals? They're both so adorable!
I took 2 1/2 year old Brooklyn down on the Farm to play with baby goats, horses and llamas. It was so cold for poor L'il B, and the animals were not co-operating. Even though these shots are not what I was really after, I'm pleasantly surprised by how they turned out.

I still have five more spots left for the photo marathon on Friday, April 10. Send me an email to book your slot.

Here are the times available:
12-12:20
12:30-12:50
1-1:20
1:30-2
2:30-3

Now for Brooklyn's adorable shots:


One of my favourites from the shoot.






I know this isn't a very good example of my photographic ability...but I think it's just so cute that the foal kept putting his head on top of hers.

I LOVE this shot. She looks like she's had enough.






So cold and just ready to go home.
Brooklyn, you did an amazing job! Thank you for letting me take your pictures in such cold weather.

No comments: