Monday, May 25, 2009

The Morrison Cuties

Where have I been???? Holy Cow I've been away for awhile! I just got swept away in life and forgot all about the blog for second. I'm back, and I have some cuties to show you!

It was a really great thing to experience old high school friends who have grown up and started a family of their own. It was so surreal, and I kept saying to myself, yep, you're an adult now. The Circle of Life is going on. It is truly amazing.

That was Dana and Dave. We went to high school together over a decade ago. Gulp! 12 years ago to be exact. They are both teachers and wonderful parents to 2 year old Lara and 3 month old Owen. They are adorable. If you ever want to know what a happy family looks like, check out these guys. Parenthood looks very, very good on them.

I was thrilled to be able to photograph the family, but I always get nervous, because Dana is an accomplished photographer herself. I had a blast with these guys on their Mother's Day shoot and can't wait to see the little ones when they're older. They are great kids.


Love this shot of Lara loving her Mom
Such a good big sister
Owen's Dad, Dave is a big Leafs Fan.....can you tell?



The smile that just melts your heart!




The whole gang. Thanks for a great day guys!!



No comments: