Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stephanie and Sally

I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly proud I am of one of my best friends in the whole world. You know that song by Ne-Yo, Miss Independent? That's Steph totally!

At the age of 30 Steph has accomplished so many things on her own that most people don't in a lifetime. She has a condo she bought on her own. She has a great job. And now she has a car.

Steph may have taken the long way around, but she did it the smart way. Yesterday she finally got her licence.....and bought a car! I have never seen this girl so happy, and I am so happy to see her behind the wheel of her very first car....and I think she's happy not to be taking the bus anymore!

Congratulations Stephanie! You are amazing in my eyes.

Here are the very first photos of Steph and her new car named Sally the Echo.












No comments: