Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Groen Family Teasers

Whenever I get together with the Groen family from Alliston I leave the shoot with a sore stomach. They are hilarious, fun-loving and so enthusiastic that I spend the entire time laughing.

They are such a wonderful family who open their arms to you the minute you meet them.

My long time friend Kim married Jamie Groen last October in a beautiful ceremony and the photos after the ceremony are ones to remember! They were so much fun! I also had the chance to photograph little Enya when she was only four months old....and now she's walking!

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to photograph the entire clan again, and in true Groen style, it was a blast. Despite the downpouring of rain we managed to get the shoot off the ground.

Here are some of my favs from the shoot....however, there are a lot more! Enjoy.


The Groen Men in the hay loft.





No comments: