Saturday, June 13, 2009

Krista -- Anytime

The world really is small. Turns out Krista and I know a lot of the same people, but we never met. We know each other now, and I'm glad we do. Krista is a really great person who's fun, down to Earth and just plain genuine.

Krista, a busy mom who's also about to get married, contacted me through Facebook commenting on my photography. She just happened to be my 300th group member! Because of that, I offered her a free photo shoot. Instead of using it for a family photo, Krista did something I absolutely LOVE!! She took it for herself, telling me she's never had photos taken of just her.

Well, it's about time! And I'm so glad I could be the person to give Krista some great shots of just her. Enjoy!























Krista has these amazing tattoos on her leg of butterflies. I love it!








We did allow a couple of shots of Krista and her fiancee Ryan. He was so supportive through the shoot, coaching her on and saying she did great! These two are going to have a wonderful marriage.

No comments: