Monday, May 11, 2009

Stacie + Chris Teaser!

Don't you just love a couple who laughs together, acts like goofs together, yet you can tell the whole time just how madly in love with each other they are? That's Stacie and Chris! They were the best!

Gentlemen, you can learn a few things from Chris....he does anything you ask of him. He never thought anything I asked him to do was silly (although, secretly I thought it was). These two are a blast.

Stacie is a photographer herself, so I was so honoured when she emailed me months ago to set up the shoot. They made the trek from Lindsay in a thunderstorm just for the shoot and thank God Mother Nature allowed us a good 40 minutes without rain so we could capture some great outdoor shots.

I'll post more later, I promise. But for now, enjoy one of my favourite shots from the shoot.


No comments: