Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stacie + Chris Sitting in a Tree.....

Right from the first email I received from Stacie a couple of months back, I knew I would like her. She was bubbling over with enthusiasm and energy. I was right.

Stacie and her boyfriend Chris made the trek from Lindsay (over an hour away) in a thunderstorm to have their photos taken. Thank the Lord the rain let up just long enough for us to walk around downtown Barrie and take these shots.

When the sky started looking pretty black, we headed into the MacLaren Art Centre to finish the shoot. Even though Mother Nature tested us, we got it done and they look great!

Chris and Stacie are so cute together and they were having so much fun goofing off. I had way too much fun with them. I hope to see them again soon.

Stacie is a photographer as well, and I was so honoured she asked L'il Ole me to take her pictures. Check out her stuff at http://www.staciefosterphotography.com/

Enjoy!!






























A good example of how a mistake can make a great image. My flash didn't go off, and thankfully Stacie suggested we keep it. I'm glad we did.




















I LOVE Stacie's cool umbrella. I have to get one!

























I love how Chris is looking at her. They are really in love.
























No comments: