Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The GORGEOUS Krystie

The first time I met Krystie she knocked me out. She towered over me. She was flawless with big beautiful eyes and amazing, thick black hair. She's a stunner.

And it seems the modelling industry had that same reaction. Krystie is not only a very talented make-up artist with her own very successful business http://krystieann.com/ but she is now a plus sized model (which amazes me, because she doesn't look plus sized to me!).

Krystie and I went around downtown Barrie snapping photo after photo. We even went splashing around in the fountain at City Hall (don't tell the Mayor!) She's a pro! After every click, she gave me something new. It was so much fun to shoot something different.

Krystie, I know you're going to rock the modelling world and I can't wait to see you on the catwalk!!!

















No comments: