Saturday, July 31, 2010

Karen and Jason are married!!!

Wedding days are my absolute favourite. Karen and Jason's wedding is a prime example of why I love them so much. It's because you can feel the love, the excitement and the amazing energy.

Karen was radiant on her wedding day. Having fun with her bridesmaids and goofing around with me as I took her photos. She was so excited to be getting married to the love of her life.

Jason, on the other hand, was so nervous! He is the quiet one in the couple, and Karen is the one that can bring him out.

As Karen walked down the aisle on her father's arm, Jason started to tear up, that made Karen cry. You could feel the passion in that little room. When Jason finally had Karen, you could see he felt complete.

I loved their wedding. I loved their chemistry. I love this couple.

Enjoy some photos from their wine-inspired wedding at the Gibson Centre in Alliston. Another place on my "Love it" list.















































































No comments: