Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Theresa and Brad in love!

I've said it before. I'll say it again. I love people in love. I love how couples interact with each other when they're in love. I love the looks, the gazes, the laughs. I love it all.

When I met with Theresa and Brad last week to shoot their engagement photos, I could feel that this couple was more than just in love....they actually like each other. I mean, they like hanging around each other, and they act like they're really good friends. Call me crazy, but I think that's one of the secrets to a long and happy life together. You can love each other, but do you really LIKE each other? Do you like this person enough to spend your old days together? I think Brad and Theresa will.

How did I see this? They laughed a lot. They helped each other through wheat fields, hay bales...you name it. They joked a lot too....but when I asked them to kiss.....you could feel it was genuine. I love that!

We took to the fields of Theresa's parents' farm ( the same place they are getting married) and captured some fantastic moments of this beautiful couple. I am so super excited about their wedding next weekend!!

Wow, I really wrote a lot today! Enjoy!





































No comments: