Monday, July 26, 2010

John Linkert Salon

I've raved about John Linkert for years....to everyone! Literally! John is one of the most talented hairstylists/make-up artists out there and I was so happy when he took the leap and went out on his own.

John is in the process of launching his new website johnlinkert.com. When it's up and running I'll make sure I post a link to his site. You HAVE to see his work...and better yet, experience it yourself. He is seriously a genius.

Ok, enough gushing for now. Here are some shots I took a few weeks ago of Jennifer and Courtney that John will be using on his site. I'm totally loving the wild curls!

PS.....I should also give a shout out to Jacinthe Pilon for designing my amazing new watermark and logo. LOVING IT!


















2 comments:

Dana Morrison said...

LOVE the new watermark...I need a cool new one...I am jealous of your awesome new logo too...looks great...

Apryl Munro said...

Thanks Dana! I'm in love! Jackie did an amazing job and I could definitely pass her info on to you.