Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Theresa and Brad Get Hitched....Farm style!

I wish I could post every single photo I took at Theresa and Brad's wedding. It was the most beautifully unique wedding I've ever been to.

It all took place at Theresa's parents' farm on Rainbow Valley Road near Elmvale. A horse-drawn wagon brought all the guests to a back hay field where pews of hay bales were lined before the rustic arbour. Gorgeous!

The reception was held in a barn. Yep...a barn! It was amazing! The lights, the corn field. Just gorgeous.

But the most gorgeous thing about the entire day was Theresa. She was happy, easy going and full of emotion. She cried through the ceremony....so did her Dad and her Husband! Ok, I did too.

Brad and Theresa have more than just love....they have a partnership. A friendship. They are truly a couple that is in tune with each other. And I love it. I love it. I love it.

Here are a few of my favourite images from their wedding. I wish I could relive that day again!




























































No comments: