Monday, August 30, 2010

Crystal and George are Engaged!

I absolutely love when couples want their engagement photos taken with their dogs. Why not??? They're part of the family, right?

Crystal and George plus Juno and Jackson met me at Sunnidale Park to do their engagement photos and it was hard not to fall in love with all four of them! The four legged ones were so full of energy, yet still looked right at me as I snapped away. They were naturals!

George was so doting on Crystal. He touched her hair, her face....just couldn't keep his eyes off her. It's the coolest when people wear their emotions on their face...especially when it's love.

For Crystal's part....she was this radiantly beautiful person who you immediately like because you can feel her sensitivity, kindness and caring personality. This is one lucky couple to have each other.

I am so excited for the emotion of your fall wedding! I'm sure we're going to get some amazing shots ...as long as you never stop looking at Crystal the way you did for me a few weeks ago.
























No comments: