Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey, it's Christmas....

I know, I post a lot of photos of Cooper. But can you blame me? He's so cute. And, hey, it's Christmas, so it's all about family.

In honour of Cooper's three month birthday (yes, I do a photo shoot every month...you would too), we took our socks off, put on white t-shirts and jeans and took our photos. Very cliche, but that's how we roll sometimes.

My little guy is definitely turning into a little ham in front of the camera. He definitely knows how to turn it on.

From our family to yours, have a safe and happy holiday week. Hope you get to take your socks off, enjoy some great food and drink and wonderful company with family and friends. We are very fortunate to have the best of those worlds with fantastic family and friends and a new little one who's about to experience his first Christmas...even though he won't remember any of it. But we will!























































I absolutely love this shot.


No comments: