Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year....and an Anniversary

It's been exactly one year since I launched this blog. WOW! Going through the photos of the year it really hit me how much has happened. I am so blessed to do what I love, with amazing, supportive people in my life. I have met so many new people who I am pleased to call friends now.

2009 saw some ups and downs. With the passing of Grandmother as a major set back, the birth of our son was something that has brought great joy into our lives.

2009 was a year of challenges as I pushed myself even further into photography and allowed me to see my true potential. I truly, truly love photography and how much fun it is.

But now I look ahead to 2010. With 8 new Brides and Grooms who are allowing me to be a part of their big days, expected new arrivals and favourite families.....I can't wait for this year to happen!

Happy New Year, and thank you so much for supporting me and encouraging me. Here are some highlights of the year that was.....but there were too many to choose from. These are just a few





2009 saw my sister and her husband get married.























No comments: