Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogger....loving and hating it.

So, you probably noticed I haven't blogged in a long time. I've tried, believe me, I've tried. But Blogger and I are having some issues. See, Blogger is trying to make it difficult for me to post and upload photos. I don't think Blogger agrees with Windows 7, but Blogger really doesn't have a choice. But honestly, it won't let me upload photos....and that's really gets me mad!

Not to mention, we got a new Netbook. Blogger doesn't like it either. So, I'm back to our big computer, trying to blog again. Take that Blogger!

I hope to have some more photo shoots up on the Blog soon! And I promise, they won't all be of Cooper.....maybe just a couple!

I hope you are still reading the Blog...and believe me, I'm going to get this Blogger thing sorted out.


And just to make it interesting, here's a photo I took a year ago! Can you believe it??? Time sure does fly.


No comments: