Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tutu Sweet!

It was undoubtedly the most amazing email I have ever received. After a day of stress, near tears, and feeling uncertain about my future, I opened my email at the end of the day and cried. I honestly cried and thanked the Heavens that this email came through when it did...when I needed it the most.
Stephanie is a mom of twin girls, and through the words written in this email I could sense she was a kind, soft soul. She told me how much she liked my work and would be willing to give me a tutu she made from hand if I just mentioned her business in a featured shoot. Well, after lifting my spirits and stroking my ego the way she had I couldn't just do that. I had to do more! So, after a few exchanges of emails, we set a date and her two girls Myah and Molly and my little model Ellie.
I totally recommend Stephanie's work. She has a wide assortment of tutus and styles, and she knows how they should fit on a little girl...because she has two of her own.
Special thanks to Dana from http://pictureperfectphotography-alliston.blogspot.com/ (the BEST children's photographer ever!) who was awesome and lent us the wicker chair!! Man, was this shoot a love fest, or what? I love it!
Stephanie, thank you for inspiring me and for being my "sign" when I asked for one. You are the best.
I love Mom-preneurs! Enjoy! And please check out Tutu Sweet. http://www.facebook.com/#!/TutuSweet1






1 comment:

Dana Morrison said...

:-) Great pictures (and tutus)...and LOVE that we ran into each other!