Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pat and Paul are Married!

On the day Patricia and Paul were married it was probably the most relaxed I've ever been as a wedding photographer, and they were without a doubt the most relaxed couple I've ever seen get married. They were radiating with happiness and immediately made me feel like I was part of their small, intimate party and not like an outsider.
They laughed, never stopped smiling and easily mingled with their guests as they ate oysters and shrimp and drank sangria before the ceremony.
Patricia and Paul found each other later in life, and over the past few years their love bloomed. They are best friends, soulmates, they are madly in love. You can see that even when they are not standing right next to each other. The thing I think makes them such a strong couple is their strong sense of family. With four beautiful daughters and three toddler grandsons, they are one big happy family.
I am so honoured to be a part of their day and witness the love between these two. Hope you enjoy these shots!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful shots- you are very talented girlie