Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brittany and Bill Engaged!

They are enigmas. That's the best word can I use to describe them. They are both soft and sweet, full of love and laughter. But they are artistic, expressive and ready for fun.

Bill is forever the protector of Brittany. The beautiful, soft spoken, doe-eyed girl. Bill is kind, and never takes his eyes off his bride. Brittany is very girly in a way you just want to hug her! While they are so incredibly in love, you never feel like the outsider when you're around them.
My first time meeting this amazing couple from Toronto was for their engagement session in Victoria Harbour. I met most of their family that day as there was a big party for them too. They never seemed stressed, they just went with the flow....and I loved that!
Their Maid of Honour Erin came for support...and I immediately felt like I was their friend. No awkwardness at all. The best part for me is when a couple is at ease and is not afraid to show their love to all. Even to the photographer they just met.
I hope you enjoy these photos. I can't help but smile every time I look at them.







No comments: