Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Angela and Matt E-session

This was one of the most fun shoots I have ever been on. Matt and Ange are a couple that never stops laughing. And for Matt, he never stopped looking at Ange or touching her. Honestly, I don't know how many times I had to tell him to look at the camera, not and Ange. It is so amazing to see a couple so in love...and a woman so worshipped!
Matt and Ange live in Tottenham, and it's famous for it's antique steam train. Since Matt works at CN Rail, we had to do a shoot devoted to his love of trains, plus it's romanticism (yes, I watch too many movies based on the 40's like Pearl Harbour).
Matt and Ange had their wedding a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to show you those photos too.
Enjoy!






1 comment:

Karen Alger said...

Amazing as always Apryl!