Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cooper is One!

It's very strange, maybe even a little "crazy Momish," but before Cooper was even born last September, I had his first birthday photo totally planned out in head. Now that today was his first birthday, I was so excited to finally get these shots.

Cooper was so funny. I'm not sure if he really understood what was going on, but I really think he loved every moment of his big first birthday. He had dinner with his grandparents and great grandparents and Aunt. He ate cake made by his great aunt and other aunt. He was beyond spoiled by everyone and loved both the attention and the new toys he got.

It's a little bittersweet to see my baby turn into a toddler. He's so busy now and the last year was a blur because it went by so quickly. I'm excited for the next year. Still can't believe he's one!











No comments: