Monday, September 27, 2010

Carolyn and Dominic are Married!

It's always a weird thing when you are asked to shoot a wedding, or even a family portrait for that matter, when you've never met the person/couple/family before.

My heart was racing as I drove to the Tavern on the Green in Brampton in August. I didn't know who I was looking for....just a bride and her name is Carolyn.

When I finally found her, I was floored. She was soooo stunning! I mean radiating beauty and happiness. Once I met Carolyn and her daughter Stephanie, I knew I was going to have fun.

Carolyn and Dominic were married in the most gorgeous setting....right after an intense, very quick rain storm that casted this amazing light and mood on the ceremony and the photos afterward. The thing I loved most about this wedding, is that is wasn't Carolyn and Dominic getting married...it was the two families (Carolyn and Stephanie and Dominic and his two sons). I loved it.

I also loved how Carolyn couldn't stop smiling...I mean REALLY smiling. Ear to ear...eyes crinkling, cheeks flushed....really smiling. I've never seen a bride so happy to be married to the man of her dreams. And for Dominic's part...he's really handsome and I felt like I was shooting a model for a tuxedo ad.

So, enjoy the photos from Carolyn and Dominic's wedding. These are some of my favourite from the summer.





























No comments: