Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shawna and Ryan Maternity

Holy Crap, it's been a month since my last post. Someone smack me!

I couldn't wait to post some of my last shoots. I met up with Shawna and Ryan a few weeks ago. Shawna was 34 weeks pregnant, just went on maternity leave from her job as a nurse at the hospital and was sooooo ready to meet her little baby Carter. Little did we all know, she wouldn't have to wait long. Two weeks later, Carter made his big arrival a little early.

Here are some of the photos from Shawna's maternity session. Good thing we didn't leave it any longer! Shawna looks gorgeous with her baby bump and I loved her energy and excitement for her baby.

Shawna, you're going to love motherhood. Especially with a little boy. They love their mommies!




















































No comments: