Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kimberlee and Nick are Engaged!

Kimberlee and Nick are the type of people who you just click with. I love people who love to have fun, and who love to laugh. I don't think these two ever stop laughing. That was the case as we spent the day shooting their engagement photos. I think my stomach was hurting from laughing!

Kimberlee and Nick's enthusiasm for all things fun is not only contagious, but it's also their theme for their wedding! This couple has some great ideas including a photo booth (Kimberlee told me she hopes someone moons the camera!), and they're hoping to serve street meat for their midnight spread! I love it!

As you can tell from these photos, they had fun, but they also adore each other. As a result of their incredible awesomeness, it was hard to choose just a few to post on the blog.

Enjoy!



Sometimes there is a photo in the bunch that makes my heart pound with excitement. This is one of those photos. I love the look Kimberlee is giving the camera and you can just feel the love! Rock it Kim!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that first image!!! Beautiful!