Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ashley and Shawn are Engaged!

Ashley and Shawn are your lovable country folk who wanted a farm feel for their engagement photos. I couldn't resist going back to the abandoned, falling down barn I used for my sister's engagement session. True, the barn is pretty disgusting with dead birds, raccoon poop and what looks like 50 year old manure on the bottom floor, but beyond that the place is amazing to shoot in.

Next October Ashley and Shawn will be Mr. and Mrs.! You can tell the bond these two have. They are both quiet, a little shy, but definitely in love. Shy as he is, Shawn didn't shy away from kissing his Bride-to-Be anytime I asked him to.

We had some fun in the old barn....and I know these two warm country people will have a warm and lasting marriage!
























































They matched their outfits too! Love the boots.



















No comments: