Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carolyn Anytime!

I am always excited, and a little shocked when people call me to take their pictures for their websites. It's a lot of pressure and I always seem to doubt myself. That was the case just last week. I had butterflies in my belly as I drove up the long, winding driveway of the most beautiful farm I've ever seen.

I was meeting with Carolyn Scime, a real estate agent in King Township. Carolyn is a country girl with city flare and one of the nicest people. She's launching her own website and wanted some photos that weren't so corporate. We used her gorgeous dog Zoe and the beautiful big horse Nick to show Carolyn's love for animals and the most amazing backdrop of the fall colours.

It was so fun running around the farm taking her picture.....and Carolyn believes she's never had a good photo taken of her...I think we changed that!

Carolyn's website is about to be launched, but for now, if you're looking for a representative, here's a link to her current site: http://www.lacebyrealestate.com/employees.html



















































No comments: