Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Three spots left

For the past few days it's been snowing....hard. We have at least 2 feet of snow and I'm not liking it.

However, the Weather Gods on TV have promised that today is the last day of this Craptastic weather and Spring will return by tomorrow. Thank you!!

So, Friday is supposed to be sunny with a high of 10 degrees, so don't worry, we're still on for Friday. If those Weather Gods are wrong, we'll have a raindate: Sunday, April 19.

There are three spots left:

12:30-12:50
1-1:20
1:30-1:50

Each session is $45, plus an extra $10 for each additional person. Dogs and other pets are welcome too!

See you on Friday.....and crossing my fingers the snow melts in time.

And just because posts are boring without pictures, here's another one from my shoot with Ellie! Those photos are almost ready and I'll post the rest as soon as I can.




No comments: