Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ryan Jeffries....the model.

Look at his face....look at it real closely. Remember it. He's going to be big some day.

A few months ago my cousin Ryan called me up and said he was doing a bit of modelling and asked if I could take some headshots of him. Knowing Ryan my entire life, I wasn't surprised that he would be going into modelling and commercial acting. He's always been very handsome, outgoing and has this way of attracting attention. He was a world-class horseman and is still doing work with horses, but I see him in catalogues, on tv, you name it.

This weekend Ryan was my first client for the photo marathon. We were blessed with amazing early morning sunshine. Here are a few shots from the shoot: (keep in mind, this is the first time I've ever attempted to do headshots!)





I fell in love with this white wall with all the paint peeling off of it. You'll see that I used it a lot during the rest of the shoots.



We had to get a few shots of Ryan and his girlfriend Sam. She's also doing a bit of modelling....can you tell? She's rocking the poses! They make a really cute couple!



Lots more to come. We had 10 sessions on Friday. Whew! That's a lot of photos! I'm so excited to share them with you.


Happy Easter!

No comments: