Monday, June 28, 2010

I don't know if I've ever seen Jennelle and Bradon serious with each other. In the time I've come to know this couple it's always Brandon giving jabs to Jennelle, making fun and just plain goofing around. Jennelle smiles at his jokes, never taking it serious. I love it when people have fun with each other.

On their wedding day I got to see a side them that really touched me. Brandon, the big guy he is cried when he saw his bride walking down the aisle on her father's arm. He cried when she read a poem she wrote for him and he beamed with pride as he danced with her to Brad Paisley's "Little Moments."

Being a part of this wedding was like being part of the biggest party ever. The dance floor was rarely left empty, everyone hugging and laughing.....Bride and Groom included.

Here are some of my favourite shots from the night......All the best to you Jennelle and Brandon!































































































No comments: